Right now I am scheduled for induction on Sunday, July 1st.
To say I am anxious is an understatement. On top of knowing that labor is going
to hurt I also have the fear of the unknown looming before me as we don’t know
what Jemma will need once she is born. I guess you could say that right now I
just feel really overwhelmed at all I need to do and all the possible outcomes
for me and Jemma. Lucky for me I have Dan to keep me semi calm! Throughout this
entire experience he has been my rock and has reminded me that Heavenly Father
is watching over us. I know in the long run that having the house perfectly in
order doesn’t matter and the only important thing is getting Jemma here. Please
send prayers our way that labor will go smoothly and that Jemma will have the
best possible scenarios for her birth defects. Hopefully next time I post I
will get to introduce our little miracle Jemma to everyone reading!
13 years ago



1 comment:
Molly and Dan, Our hearts go out to you at this time. Waiting isn't easy. But the Lord will help and watch over you and your precious little one. Remember that we learn from experience. You won't completely understand what you are learning now until you have the perspective of time; but know He will help you as you learn. Knowing that there is purpose to life makes all of this easier to bear.
Post a Comment