Friday, January 29, 2010

Countdown

So... I am horrible at blogging and have not posted anything since Dan and I announced that we are expecting. So far my pregnancy has been great! I have had no morning sickness or strange cravings. Although sometimes I pretend like I am craving something just so Dan will go get it for me. I will try to be better at blogging, but for now I will just post a picture of my belly. We took this picture a few days ago when I only had 90 days to go!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Very cute baby bump Mol. You are just soo tiny! Are you keeping the gender a secret? I noticed you haven't mentioned what you are having. I guess I am one of the lucky few who know. ;)

~Natalie~ said...

You look darling! I wanna look like you pregnant...hopefully I do. When are we having a shower for you??? Has anyone talked about it?

Kevin & Amber said...

Very cute belly! I can't wait for this baby to get here!!