Congratulations! It's so fun to have more babies to add to the list. Hope you're doing well and not too morning sick. I'm behind again with Amy just having her baby and others due really soon like Dejah.
Dan and I have been married since March 2008. We have two beautiful little girls named Maizie and Jemma. Maizie likes to keep us on our toes and is full of energy. She is go, go, go!!! Jemma is our sweet little spirit who loves to smile continually! We love our little family!!!
5 comments:
Molly!! That's so great! Congratulations to both you and Dan.
Congratulations! It's so fun to have more babies to add to the list. Hope you're doing well and not too morning sick. I'm behind again with Amy just having her baby and others due really soon like Dejah.
YEAH!! We are so so EXCITED!! Congrats. You will make the best parents. Can't wait until our little ones can play.
We are so excited for you! CONGRATS again!!! What a cute mommy you will be.
Congratulations!! That is such great news I am so excited for you both!! Having a baby is so wonderful!
Post a Comment