On October 4, 2008 we finally completed out outdoor project by placing 5800 SQFT of sod. We were very fortunate to have had 13 people show up at 8:00am that morning and complete placing all the sod in 1.5 hours, just in time for conference. My parents showed up with bagels, dounuts, milk, OJ for all those helping.
I had ordered 6000 SQFT of sod so I had a little extra and so I put it on KSL.com and sold the half a pallet in 10 minutes after it being posted.
It was sprinkling with rain while we were installing the sod and right after we finished it poured, perfect time for installing sod. We are excited to have grass and being able to look outside and see GREEN!!



3 comments:
Looks good!! now you will have time to come work on my bathroom! haha
Your yard looks great. When are we invited over for a BBQ?
I'm not sure where to start! The yard or Molly's hair...both are HUGE changes! Both look great and are so fun to see! Hope to see you guys soon. xoxo
Post a Comment