Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!!!

This Easter was a very emotional and fun experience. The Saturday before we had a lot of fun coloring Easter eggs with cousins and going on a Easter egg hunt. Sunday morning we set up another little hunt and the Easter bunny also hid Maizie's basket. It was so much fun to see how excited she was to find everything!
After the hunt was over and tons of candy was eaten we all got ready for church. Maizie got a new dress and I tried to get a picture of her in it but she didn't want to hold still... typical toddler! Anyway, church was really good and got me thinking about my testimony of the gospel. I really feel like my testimony is being "refined" right now and I pretty much cried all of church. I am so thankful for the gospel and for my Savior! There is still so much I do not understand and I feel like one of the weakest individuals on the face of the earth but I keep on trying.
Tomorrow morning is our Fetal Echocardiogram for Jemma and I am scared to death! I don't know what is going to happen in the next couple of months or years but I do know that families are forever and I am so thankful for that fact! I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!!
Found her basket!!!
Looking for eggs...
Yay!!! Found some eggs!!!!!
Maizie loved coloring eggs!
Easter egg hunt with cousins...

2 comments:

Brent and Anna Sophia said...

I have been thinking about you often and your family is in our prayers. Even little Charles with his speech issues remembers to "pease bess baby Jemma" in his prayers. Good luck! I'll be thinking of you!

Crystal said...

I LOVE Maizie's hair! Too cute. Also, we put your names on the temple list last week. The more prayers the better.