Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Blessed!!!

BABY #2 will be arriving July 7th, 2012!!!
Dan and I are so excited to say that after two miscarriages this last year that we are pregnant again!!! These past couple of months have been some of the longest of my life and I am still extremely nervous but I would feel so ungrateful if I didn't write and say how thankful I am for the gospel. After my second miscarriage in July I was feeling really down. Dan kept telling me that everything would be okay and that Heavenly Father would bless us if we continued to do what is right. We decided to try harder to read our scriptures together every night as a family. It may sound strange but I know it was the words of the Book of Mormon that helped me feel at peace. When we found out we were pregnant again I was scared to death but knew that no matter what happened that everything would be okay.
After going through the last two miscarriages we learned that I have a thyroid and progesterone problem. This time around the doctors were able to keep a closer eye on me and monitor my levels. Today I am 12 1/2 weeks and when we went to the doctor we saw a healthy little baby that was moving all over the place. I still am really nervous and part of me is scared to let people know. However, I know that even if something were to happen again that I would want people to know so that those out there who are going through the same thing know they are not alone. Dan and I feel extremely blessed to be pregnant again with another miracle. Every baby is a miracle and Heavenly Father is watching over us.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Really beautiful words. James and I are so excited for you. We will ke praying that all goes well.