Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!

I just want to start by thanking everyone who texted, called, or dropped by to say Happy Birthday on Saturday. To say the least I had the best Birthday. The day started with Dan making me breakfast in bed and then going shopping with my mom and sisters. In the afternoon I went over to my brother Jon's house for Alora's Hawaiian Birthday party (Alora and I were born on the same day)! The party was so much fun! We had a coconut bowling contest (I won) and hula contest (Dan won). After the party Dan and I went and saw his parents and I got a zip up sweater that fits over my belly ( I had been wanting one since none of my other ones fit). To end the day Dan and I rented a movie and ate lots of candy. Then on Sunday my whole family got together to celebrate mine, Alora, and Lindsay's Birthday's (my sister-in-laws Birthday is two days after mine). Yep, this was the best Birthday weekend ever!!!!!
Mom and Me

Lots of desserts!
Dan, me, and Lindsay

Joey loved all the food!

Dan and Matt in their Hawaiian attire
Clara and Cole getting ready for cake

Alora's dog Ginger (isn't she cute)

Me and my sisters

Just chillin

Birthday Girls!!!

1 comment:

Lena said...

Happy Belated birthday!