We split Christmas Eve and Christmas Day between both of our families. It was so much fun to be albe to go to both of our families for this special day. At my moms house we had all the kids dress up as the characters from the Christmas story and had them act it out as we read it. All the kids looked so cute in their costumes. I will never forget how my nephew Cole (dressed as Joseph) told my neice Alora (dressed as Mary) that they had to protect the baby Jesus from the robots! It was priceless! Then we went to Dan's parents house and played games. Oh, and we ate tons of food! Christmas Day went pretty much the same way with us traveling back and forth between houses. All in all, it was a really great Christmas experience!
13 years ago



2 comments:
Very cute Mol. Your red hair looks great. But I don't think that you can really say that having blond hair made you look ghostly pale. I think that title goes to me! :) Love ya!
Molly, Kevin and I think your red hair looks awesome! I'm going to go red this week! I'm super excited for a change. I hope it looks as cute as yours. We all need to go on a double date sometime.
Post a Comment