Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!

This year we went to my brother's house for Halloween. Even though Dan claims to hate Halloween he was a good sport and agreed to dress up. We went as a "jailbird" and a "cop". Dan borrowed his brother Greg's cop uniform and I made my outfit (thanks mom for teaching me). All the kids looked so cute in their costumes and we all had a blast playing games. My favorite game of the night was trying to eat a doughnut without the use of our hands. Keep in mind, the doughnut was hanging from a tree so every time you tried to take a bite it would hit your face and move. The winner of the game was.... Dan! We always joke that Dan swallows his food whole and this gamed proved it! The party finished with everyone eating tons of good food and candy. After all, its not Halloween if you don't get sick from to much candy! I would also like to say thanks to Ellen for hosting the Halloween bash.... Thanks Ellen!


















2 comments:

Crystal Ashton said...

I love it! Thanks for posting all the wonderful pictures of my darling nieces and nephews! Oh, the pictures of you and Dan are nice too...Love ya!

Kevin & Amber said...

I tagged you!! Go to my blog and read the rules.

Amber